SQL Programmer - SQL Server, MS Access Development, VB and/or VB SQL Programmer - Skills Required - SQL Server, MS Access Development, VB and/or VBA, Management Experience, Healthcare Industry, Medicare/Medicaid
Based just outside the thriving Philadelphia, this is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most successful Healthcare/Auditing companies in the world. This position will be working on all phases of the SQL and MS Access application development. If you are interested in working with an established company that is growing at a tremendous pace and you are a master of databases and programming then this is an opportunity you do not want to pass up!!
We are seeking someone who has been in the Healthcare industry 3+ years, who wants a hands on Management role with a company that is growing exponentially. You will be an integral part of this growth and developing a team.
What you''ll need:
- Expert experience with MS Access Application Development in either VB/VBA
- Advanced experience with SQL Server.
- Minimum of 2 years in a management or director level role.
- Healthcare industry experience a MAJOR PLUS
- Any experience with Medicare/Medicaid system will set you apart from the pack!
What''s in it for you:
- Work for an established company that is growing at a tremendous pace!
- Excellent compensation (130-150k)
- Excellent benefits ( full medical, dental, vision), great bonus structure, and 401k
What you''ll be doing:
- Establishing business requirements through collaboration with partners.
- Overseeing programmers working with data sets with over 100 million rows and utilizing extensive data mining techniques to mentor.
- Working with programmers establishing extremely well developed MS Access data applications with VB/VBA.
So, if you are a driven, team-work oriented programmer/analyst with a management background in the Healthcare industry living near the great city of Philadelphia, please apply now!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.