Organization Change and Communication Consultant
Perficient is always looking for the best and brightest consulting, project management, and technology talent to support our growing partner and client portfolio. We have scaled from a startup organization to an industry leader by delivering business-driven management and technology solutions to solve real business problems for mid-sized and large corporations throughout the U.S. and abroad.
Perficient is currently looking for an Organization Change and Communication Consultant for its Charlotte, NC office.
Required Skill Set:
* Have at least 3-5 years external management consulting experience
* 5+ years org change project leadership experience
* Have the ability to analyze and solve complex business problems
* Possess the accountability and personal responsibility to own and drive results
* Have direct experience in managing or delivering projects
* Be able to provide evidence of a marked improvement in business performance as a direct result of their involvement
Scope of responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
* Analyze Project and Organization Stakeholder Needs
* Establish Program Communication Plan
* Create Program Communication Framework & Standards
* Assess, Identify Human Performance Impacts and Factors
* Create & Implement Change Adoption Prescription
* Leadership in similar technology deployment situations with sufficiently large stakeholder populations.
This is a full time position with Perficient. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in salaried staff employment opportunities. At Perficient, we offer a full competitive base salary, bonuses twice a year, a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks vacation, 1 week sick time and 10 paid holidays per year.
Perficient is a leading information technology consulting firm serving clients throughout North America. Our IT consultants deliver business-driven technology solutions that enable our clients to gain competitive advantage, make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners, improve productivity and reduce information technology costs.
Since 1998, we have delivered successful business-driven technology solutions for hundreds of Global 2000 and other large enterprise customers. During that time, we have grown from a startup to a publicly-traded firm with approximately 1,400 full-time professionals serving clients from locations in 20 strategic markets across North America, global delivery centers in Europe and China, and a technology consulting recruiting office in India.
We have deep domain expertise in technology solutions that differentiate our firm. We use small, expert project teams that deliver high-value, measurable results by working collaboratively with clients through a user-centered, technology-based and business-drivensolutions methodology. We believe this approach enhances return-on-investment for our clients by significantly reducing the time and risk associated with designing and implementing eBusiness integration solutions. To learn more about Perficient''s services, solutions, products, and locations go to www.perficient.com.
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States