Title: RN-CLINICAL LDRP (Full Time Weekend Days)
1. Assessing the patient's physical and mental health including the patient's reaction to illnesses and
2. Assessing, Planning, Implementing, and Evaluating care for antepartum, intrapartum, and postpartum
3. Recording and reporting the results of the nursing assessment.
4. Planning, initiating, delivering, and evaluating appropriate nursing acts.
5. Teaching, assigning, delegating to or supervising other personnel in implementing the treatment regimen.
6. Collaborating with other health care providers in determining the appropriate health care for a patient but,
subject to the provisions of G.S. 90-18.2, not prescribing a medical treatment regimen or making a medical
diagnosis, except under supervision of a licensed physician.
7. Providing teaching and counseling about the patient's health.
8. Reporting and recording the plan for care, nursing care given, and the patient's response to that care.
9. Providing for the maintenance of safe and effective nursing care, whether rendered directly or indirectly.
10. Nursing Practice Act Article 9A, State of North Carolina -July 2005.
This is a Full Time position working weekend days on our LDRP unit.
Current RN licensure by the State of North Carolina.
Current CPR certification.
Current ACLS certification.
Current NRP certification
Successful completion of AWHONN EFM Class