Title: Wilmington market - Teller Operations Specialist - Country Club Road Banking Center - Jacksonville, NC
Responsibilities:Teller Operations Specialists are primarily responsible for driving day-to-day operational excellence on the Teller line, ensuring compliance and procedural requirements are met, and coaching Tellers to high performance levels. Your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
* Coach and train the teller team to process transactions accurately, efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
* Create a positive team environment in the banking center by modeling appropriate behaviors.
* Assist teller associates by using in-depth policy and procedure knowledge to handle more complex transactions and issues.
* Maintain the highest level of customer service standards while consistently delighting our customers and exceeding expectations.
* Ensure banking center compliance is within federal regulations.
* Work closely and provide input to the Banking Center Manager and Assistant Manager to continually improve banking center performance.
* Create workforce stability by cultivating an engaged, spirited and well-coached team.
* Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build customer confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures.
* May be required to work Saturdays and or extended hours as needed.
* Minimum two years customer service experience
* Minimum one year coaching/leadership/management experience within past 3 years
* Effectively lead team to performance goals
* Direct and motivate staff
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Extensive experience in assisting customers with inquires and/or problem resolution
* Identifying opportunities to enhance customer financial needs, goals and objectives
* Heightened attention to detail, time management and organization
* Advanced computer skills
* Pass teller operations specialist pre-employment assessment
* Minimum two years cash handling experience
* Ability to manage retail operations, as well as plan goals, schedules and objectives and conduct audits
* Successful experience with cross-selling, upselling, and/or referring products.
* Previous banking/financial services/teller experience
* Bilingual (fluent verbal and written skills)