Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Human Capital Summer Associate - Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice is comprised of broad-based business consultants who specialize in integrating people issues with business strategy. Our mission is to enhance an organization's performance, productivity, and profitability through its people. Our comprehensive service lines support this mission by providing and implementing innovative, integrated, and practical solutions that meet the client's needs.
We are seeking broad-based business consultants who wish to specialize in integrating people issues with business strategy. If you have a passion for tackling complex, far-reaching, people-related business problems, joining us will give you a challenging environment in which to apply and grow your skills in the following areas:
HR Transformation (HRT)
* HR Service Delivery
* HR Technology - Oracle EBS and Fusion HR
* HR Technology - Oracle PeopleSoft HR
* HR Technology - SAP / SuccessFactors
* HR Technology - Workday HR
Organization Transformation (OT)
* Strategic Change
* Technology Adoption
* Organization Strategies
Talent, Performance & Rewards (TPR)
* Compensation Strategies
* Sales Force Effectiveness
* Talent Strategies
* Learning Services
* Workforce Analytics As a Human Capital Summer Associate, you play a pivotal role with responsibilities that range from analyzing a client's people-related issues and interviewing key personnel to developing recommendations and authoring presentations. You will participate in both strategic and implementation projects. You are part of a collaborative project team that provides our clients with solutions that are practical as well as visionary. In your role as a Human Capital Summer Associate, you will have opportunities to participate in office, industry, and practice activities ranging from community service and practice development to social events and training. We are deeply committed to developing our consulting professionals through thoughtful mentoring, counseling and professional training.
Qualified candidates will possess the following characteristics/attributes:
. Currently pursuing an MBA or Master's degree in HR, ILR, OD, or related fields of study
. Solid history of achievement in school and work
. Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
. Demonstrated capabilities in team work and leadership
. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
. FlexibilityWillingness to travel (required
As used in this document, Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Category: Management Consulting