Entry-level position performs miscellaneous support tasks throughout warehouse and/or manufacturing areas. Position responsibilities may include general housekeeping, pallet repair, reworking damaged or returned product, supplying plastic flats to the production line, etc.
This position requires pushing/pulling and lifting/carrying between 20 and 45 lbs repeatedly throughout an 8-10 hour shift. In addition, the position requires that you perform constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, and grasping.
Experience operating a forklift is helpful, but not required.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Perform various physical duties as assigned, including but not limited to sorting, stacking, cleaning and minor repair or maintenance tasks.
* Maintain all safety standards
This position will start approximately May 6th. Position will require working either on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, or on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. The hours will range from 20-40 hours per week. There is a possibility of moving into a full time position.
* 18 years or older
* 21 years or older if CDL Required
* Pass the drug test
* Pass the background check
* Valid CDL license (if required)