>Field Service Dispatcher/Manager
Orr Protection Systems is currently searching for a Field Service Dispatcher/Manager to oversee its Ohio Regional service operations.
* Manage the service organization for the fire protection systems group.
* Coordinate the activities of service technicians and subcontractors in the completion of service related tasks. Responsible for scheduling, planning, and completion of service, warranty and emergency jobs.
* Communicate with customers, vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors to facilitate the completion of required tasks.
* Track and control costs as they relate to any specific project or service activity in support of companies gross margin objectives.
* Take corrective actions when costs are out of line with projected targets.
Responsible for conforming to and ensuring associates are knowledgeable and conforming to the companies quality system.
We offer excellent salary, benefits and advancement opportunities.
* Ability to coordinate the activities of Service technicians and subcontractors in the completion of service related tasks.
* Ability to relate well with customers, vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors to facilitate the completion of required tasks.
* Ability to track and control costs as they relate to any specific project or service activity.
* Ability to understand the technical aspects of the product lines and applications as necessary to make informed management decisions.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Will be responsible for controlling costs within prescribed budgets.
* May be involved in field activities and encounter the need to climb ladders or be in awkward positions in accomplishing field activities.
* Ability to multitask and be adaptable to ever changing demands of field service industry.
* Ability to utilize Microsoft Outlook as well as other software packages and the internet.
* At least 2 years experience as a Field service dispatcher/manager in the service industry.
West Chester, Ohio, United States