Title: PeopleSoft Finance Tech Lead
Job Number: LEX007LE
This position will be responsible for developing applications, integration points and services within thePeopleSoftGlobal Enterprise Financials and Supply Chain Solutions. This role will participate in all development lifecycle phases with emphasis in the design, development and testing phases.. This is atechnicalrole that requires strongPeopleSofttechnicalskills and the understanding of thePeopleSoftApplication Architecture.
* Understanding and working from business requirements documentation.
* Creating new and modifying existing programs, features, and functionality for thePeopleSoftFinancials and Supply Chainproduct suites, including Contracts, Billing, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Project Costing, Inventory, eProcurement, Purchasing, Receiving and Travel & Expense. ERP Order to Cash experience a plus.
* Supporting the creation oftechnicaldesign solutions to meet business requirements.
* Supporting the Development, testing, debugging and documentation ofPeopleSoftapplications in accordance with standard development practices and architectural requirements.
* Plan, initiate and conduct unit testing of applications and support system testing as required.
* Oversee outsourced, offshore support and provide guidance on troubleshooting for production applications.
* Work with the project architect and database administrators to resolve complextechnicalissues and understand system performance associated with the introduction of new technologies.
* As a part of a project team, sharetechnicaland product knowledge with other team members.
* Participate in technology/tools evaluation and softwaretechnicalproof of concepts.
* Bachelors Degree in related field required or equivalent work experience.
* 7 years working withPeopleSoftFinancials.
*Excellent customer interface skills and the ability to effectively communicate with business analysts and end users as well as off-shore team members are required.
* Full understanding of the systems development life-cycle
* Strong analytical skills
* Familiarity with software architecture concepts.
* Good analytical, design and problem solving skills.
* Relational database programming skills.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Experience reviewing PeopleSoft patches and applying fixes
* Strong teamwork and collaboration
Tools and technologies:
* Solid understanding of thePeopleSoftapplication architecture including the table structure, design standards, protocols, and delivered objects.
* Experience using and implementing Application Engines, Application Packages/Classes, Functional and OO PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, Integration Broker, Messaging, XML technologies and Web Services.
* Strong awareness of functionality delivered in some or all of the following modules Contracts, Billing, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Project Costing, Inventory, eProcurement, Purchasing, Receiving and Travel & Expense.
* Experience inPeopleSoftFinancials version 9.0 or above required.
* Experience in PeopleTools version 8.49 or above required
* Relational database technologies (Oracle preferred).
LexisNexis is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the legal, risk management, corporate, government, law enforcement, accounting, and academic markets. LexisNexis originally pioneered online information with its Lexis? and Nexis? services. A member of Reed Elsevier [NYSE: ENL; NYSE: RUK] (www.reedelsevier.com ), LexisNexis serves customers in more than 100 countries with 15,000 employees worldwide.
LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer