Manufacturing Process Engineer
Date Posted 8/13/2012
Location Circleville, OH
Degree Required BA/BS in ME or EE
Min Salary $68,000.00
Max Salary $72,000.00
Min Experience 7 Years
Position Id EB-1365650220
There is currently an urgent need for aManufacturing Process Engineerwith extensive hands-on experience working as aCNC machine engineerin a manufacturing facility to join a stable organization on afull-timebasis. This is a terrific opportunity offering a great benefits package,competitive payand other outstanding perks.
· This person will program the CNC machine to manufacture a new part of the engine.
· Study blueprints, edit computer-aided drafting(CAD) software simulators and calibrate robotic equipment.
· Determine the exact dimensions of the item that is to be produced and decide the best means of cutting, welding, and boring raw materials.
· Notes and edits discrepancies between test products and blueprint specification and edits the program accordingly.
· Troubleshoot and maintain CNC machines
· Develop and implement cost-effective manufacturing processes
All candidatesMUSThave the following experiences to qualify for consideration
* PleaseDO NOT APPLYunless you havea BA/BS in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering Degree OR the equivalent years of experience
* Minimum 7-10 yearsofCNC machining and programing experiencein a manufacturing facility.
* Experienceworking withCAD softwarespecificallyAutoCAD or ProE preferred
* ExperiencewithCAMsoftware a PLUS
* Experiencewithmachine tooling design
* Experiencewithdevelopingandimplementing cost-effective manufacturing processesa PLUS
* Comes from amanufacturingfacility specifically in theautomotive industryPreferred
If interested andQUALIFIED, please send resume inMicrosoftWord formatto: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords:sr. staff engineer, senior staff engineer, manufacturing engineer, manufacturing process engineer, industrial engineer, process engineer, cnc machine, cnc programing, cnc engineer, manufacturing engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, automotive, Toyota, Honda, machining, machine tooling, machine tooling design, cad, autocad, production engineer, production management engineer, machining, machine parts, cnc machining, tool design, manufacturing, manufacturer, design product applications, automotive supplier, automotive industry, auto parts