Location Walton Hills
Company Ford Motor Company
Job Description & Qualifications At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
* Ensure employees comply with the OIS/JSA, wear their PPE and adhere to the Plant Safety Rules.
* Complete daily GRASP area checklist and ensure that you are addressing open issues and concerns.
* Review any High Risk activities (breakdowns, low frequency and other non-standard tasks) to ensure your employees are working safety.
* Ensure that accident investigations are completed within 24 hours and that corrective actions are implemented as soon as practical.
* Demonstrate a personal commitment to safety.
* Assist production by troubleshooting and alleviating quality issues involving machinery, tools and equipment.
* Ensure hard hit reports are completed with root cause analysis and corrective actions identified. Use TEMs system to track work orders for area.
* Verify tooling check sheets and scheduling (diesels/changeovers).
* Plan and assign skilled trade job assignments based on PD, PM, CM, Leak Tag Work Orders in TEMs System.
* Ensure emergency breakdowns are responded to and documented in TEMs system with work order.
* Complete daily line-ups using TEMs System and review production constraints during close out meeting.
* Participate in manpower/weekend planning process.
* Use P3 System to analyze root cause of equipment downtime.
* Follow the standard SBU release process to plan, coordinate and execute planned line releases.
* Organize the work plan for scheduled releases including manpower, parts and tasks using TEMs report system pre-line release support.
* Submit CPARS for work orders that require parts.
* Ensure 1295 forms are completed for new part set-up in plant.
* Post DROTS. Administer attendance policy.
* Post and sechedule overtime using proper equalization.
* Review and complete training requirements for all employees.Minimum Requirements
* High School Diploma
* 5+ years of experienceCandidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States . Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce
Apply to job  Send to friend Save to cart View similar jobs