Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world''s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you''ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients'' will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Strategy & Operations
Executable strategy requires fusing insightful thinking with disciplined execution to achieve breakthrough performance.
Today, senior executives grapple with attaining profitable growth, strategically managing costs and intelligently navigating risk. Such challenges require more than identifying new possibilities and making tough choices. They also require bridging the gap betweenvision and execution.
Our Strategy and Operations teams bring deepindustry experience, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to our clients' most complex business problems. Our strategy capabilities span corporate and business unit strategy, M&A strategy, and sales and marketing. Our operational capabilities reflect the unique issues facing manufacturing organizations, service businesses and infrastructure operations. These are joined with capabilities in finance, performance management and business restructuring.
Our professionals are aligned with an S&O service line to promote the development of deep functional skills & experiences and to maximize our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues. Our Strategy & Operations service lines include:
· Mergers & Acquisitions & Restructuring
· Service Operations
· Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations
· Infrastructure Operations
· General Management
Service Operations: Our Service Operations service line works with clients across industries and sectors to drive business value through end-to-end delivery of solutions based on 'Heart of the Business' operational improvements. We improve our clients' profitability and business productivity by enhancing core elements of the business model, creating value through process simplification, operating cost reduction and service improvement.
Health Plans face a number of unique environmental pressures that affect the way they will conduct business today and in the future - among them a need for increased privacy and security, an intense focus on risk management, access to capital, efforts to consolidate and streamline IT functions, the launch of new consumer-driven business models, managing chronic diseases through medical management practices, maximizing e-business-driven platforms, implementing health plan-specific customer relationship management tools and complying with increasing financial and transactional legislation. Our healthcare professionals can help clients address these and other challenges in today's complex health care environment.
We are seeking candidates who have consulting experience as it relates to Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part(s) A, B, D; enrollment, claims, billing and payments.
We are seeking candidates who have consulting experience relating to third party administrator of prescription drug programs, pharmacy, administration of claims and benefits, drug utilization, distribution, disease management, and volume purchasing.
We are seeking candidates who have consulting experience as it relates to payor disease and utilization management, HIN, ICD10 business processes, technology assessment, planning, remediation and compliance.
Core Administer Delivery / Program Management
We are seeking candidates with consulting experience involving cost containment, process improvement, provider contracting, project management and Health Care Reform.
We are seeking candidates with consulting experience within health plans for market assessments and sizing competitive intelligence, sales management and distribution, network development, and vertical integration.
Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
· Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
· Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
· Business Development:Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
· Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop 'thoughtware' and 'point-of-view' documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
· People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
* A minimum of 8 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
* A Bachelor's Degree is required.
* Ability to travel 100% required.
In addition, successful Senior Managers will also have the following preferred skills:
* Ability to work independently, manage small engagements or parts of large engagements.
* Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
* Willingness to mentor junior staff.
* An advanced degree is preferred.
As used in this document, Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers'' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.
Category: Management Consulting