Location Denver, CO
Job Title Corporate Care Representative
Are you ready to grow your career to the next level? Would you like to be part of a highly capable and motivated team using your stellar communication and organizational skills to support key customers? ViaSat is looking for you to fill our Customer Service Representative opening and join our growing team!
Corporate Care Representative is a universal agent and will support the customer sales, service technical and dealer support teams serving the voice email and chat channels. You will serve as subject matter expert for 7 x 24 customer care operations, potentially supporting and processing all aspects of customer and partner needs and contacts related to sales, service and technical support in support of WildBlue Communications Satellite Internet Services. In this position you will be responsible for supporting outsourced CCR1 & CCR2 representatives in their service, billing and account management support, as well as basic and advanced troubleshooting and resolving customer care and technical issues. As a Customer Care Representative you will closely interact with Supervisors and Managers to ensure that all department KPIs are managed effectively. They will manage departmental workflows in CTTS ticket queues, as well as other customer contact queues. Additionally, this position will support and interact with all Customer Care outsource partner operations, providing performance feedback and performing as a subject matter expert.
* 1+ years experience in customer service role
* Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and a strong desire to work towards customer satisfaction
* Solid understanding of the internet and high speed data services, customer focused and understanding how to use technical support troubleshooting tools and applications
* Ability to work independently to resolve customer concerns and/or issues
* Must be strong with customer service and communication skills via phone, email and chat
* Ability to work non-standard shift hours that could include Saturday
* US Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
* Coaching or supervisory experience
* 2+ years experience in dealer, service or technical support or Executive Escalations
* Customer Care environment
* Inbound sales experience
Metro Denver’s mild climate and wealth of recreational activities make this the perfect environment for energetic bodies. Its educational and cultural opportunities make it the ideal home for energetic minds.
Want to learn more about the technologies we develop and our new Exede service? Please visit our website at www.viasat.com. You will also be able to read more about all of our open positions and the competitive benefits we offer to all of our employees on our career page link.
ViaSat is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for some projects in which case, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.