Currently seeking motivated individuals to fill class-A CDL delivery merchandiser routes for a beverage distribution company. Local routes only. 5 day work week, home every night - no overnight routes. Weekly payroll. Competitive pay and benefits. Job requirements include:
* A current Class A CDL is necessary to serve as a delivery merchandiser.
* Dress and maintain a personal appearance that displays a professional manner.
* Review product load in each day with warehouse personnel to certify product loads and counts are accurate.
* Drive delivery route per the established and assigned route making all deliveries in a timely and safe manner.
* Maintain a friendly, working relationship with each account's management.
* Address customer complaints in a courteous and professional manner.
* Put away the products delivered and rotate customer's inventory according to company and customer guidelines.
* Collect all monies due with each delivery.
* Complete all paperwork correctly in a timely manner during check-in and during route reconciliation.
* Must be able to lifting 165 lbs multiple times during the course of a delivery route.
* General hours vary, Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday as assigned.
* Must be at least 21 yr old and maintain a safe driving record.