Facility: Nebraska Heart Institute and Heart Hospital
Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease - Cardiac Electrophysiology
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visas Accepted: H1
Excellent opportunity to join two electrophysiologists with Nebraska Heart Institute''s growing EP department. Will provide clinical and procedural patient care, working alongside physician and mid-level providers and with a dedicated Arrhythmia Department staff.
Nebraska Heart provides comprehensive cardiac, vascular and thoracic care to include clinical, diagnostic and interventional and surgical therapies. Clinics maintain a Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. schedule. Providers also participate in hospital consults, admits and dismissals.
Nebraska Heart includes 28 practicing physicians and more than 400 support staff. The organization includes six office locations and the 63-bed Heart Hospital located in Lincoln, Neb.
About Nebraska Heart Institute and Heart Hospital
Nebraska Heart Institute and Heart Hospital delivers leading-edge services to Nebraska and northern Kansas. Our network of offices and affiliated hospital-based clinics enables patients to receive timely care close to home. In addition, the Nebraska Heart Hospital, located in southeast Lincoln, has dramatically reshaped the way in which patients receive care.
Nebraska Heart continues to deliver leading-edge services. Our past history includes:
* Ranked #1 in Nebraska for Overall Cardiac Care, Cardiology Services, Cardiac Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Coronary Interventional Procedures (HealthGrades, 2010 data)
* Ranked in the top 5% in the nation for Overall Cardiac Care and Cardiology Services (HealthGrades, 2010 data)
* Ranked in the top 10% in the nation for Vascular Surgery, Coronary Interventional Procedures and Cardiac Surgery (Healthgrades, 2010 data)
* First in Nebraska to provide angioplasty.
* First heart transplant in Lincoln.
* First off-pump bypass surgery.
* First Nebraska biventricular implantation.
* First drug-eluting stent.
* First heart hospital in Nebraska.
* More than 1,500 interventions and 900 open-heart procedures annually.
* More than 650 pacemakers and 400 ICDs implanted per year.
About Lincoln, NE
Lincoln is the state capital and a university town with a growing population of over 250,000. We are home to outstanding major college sports, active theater and arts, family friendly neighborhoods, beautiful parks, golf courses and trails. You''ll experience all four seasons in a wonderful family environment that offers excellent schools, both private and public, among many other benefits!
* Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
* Adheres to and exhibits our core values ofReverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
About Catholic Health Initiatives
Catholic Health Initiativesis a national nonprofit health organization with headquarters in Englewood, Colorado.
Our faith-based system operates in 19 states and includes 76 hospitals; 40 long-term care, assisted- and residential-living facilities; two community health-services organizations; two accredited nursing colleges; and home health agencies.
In fiscal year 2011, CHI provided more than $612 million in charity care and community benefit, including services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. With annual revenues of more than $10.5 billion, CHI is the nation''s second-largest Catholic health care system.
Contact: Lynda Kester
E-mail: Click here to e-mail.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on the PracticeMatch Physician Career Center.