SPEECH THERAPIST I
Company: IOWA HEALTH HOME CARE
Facility / Division: TVNHA HOME CARE
Department: SPEECH THERAPY
Employment Status: AS NEEDED/NON SCHEDULED (PRN)
FTE: PRN (FTE: 0.10, Hours: 8)
Location: TRINITY QC HOME CARE
106 19TH AVE
MOLINE, IL 61265
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
* Conducts appropriate evaluations identifying dysfunctional language, swallowing, cognition, and memory.
* Develops and administers plan of treatment.Instructs patient/family/caregivers in administration of the treatment plan.
* Provides patient, family, and/or caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and safety issues.
* Oversees use of treatment modalities and communication devices/aids as necessary.
* Performs and directs therapy treatment as prescribed.
* Develops specific speech therapy procedures in accordance with written physician plan of treatment and patient evaluation.
* Masters degree in speech therapy.
* Current state license to practice speech therapy.
* CPR: Maintain a valid Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Card with Re-certification.
* Strong computer skills.
* Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
* Valid drivers license and automobile insurance in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements
Add To CartApply Now