Application Developer, Programming Analyst
* Save Job
* Rate Job
* Report Job
* Share Job With Others
PRESTIGIOUS FINANCIAL SERVICES FIRM
Application Developer/Programmer Analyst
Job Description/Scope of Work to Be Performed:
As part of the Perimeter Security Operations team, the Developer/Programmer Analyst position will assist in global network security application development and support, as well as be responsible for analysis, design, and development of a reporting system, and other various network security application troubleshooting tasks. The ideal candidate will be able to gather requirements and write technical documents.
Candidate must have demonstrated broad technical knowledge on the below-mentioned skill sets, work independently, and be able to perform off hour support as necessary.
Successful candidate will be results oriented and works well in a fast paced, highly collaborative team environment. Will be able to multi-task and reprioritize tasks as needed. Candidate will regularly interact with internal customers and adjacent teams. As such, candidates must possess solid verbal and written communication skills, strong personal initiative and expert problem solving abilities.
* Bachelor''s degree in a computer related field
* 3+ Years experience developing software
* Expert knowledge of Java, J2EE, or PERL.
* Strong understanding of network security concepts and technology.
* Experience working in a UNIX and Solaris environment
* Experience working with WebSphere, Oracle, iPlanet, MS SharePoint.
* Experience with Portal technologies (design, development, best practices)
* Familiar with configuration and change management requirement and process
* Ability to effectively organize and prioritize multiple complex tasks
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
******PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO email@example.com FOR CONSIDERATION*******