As a PNC Teller Banking Representative, you will become the "face of PNC" to our retail branch customers, and gain the satisfaction of meeting customers'' needs by providing personable, quick service.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, each day you will perform a set of regular procedures, as well as a variety of customer requests and transactions, including, but not limited to: check cashing and deposits, loan payments, product explanations and being able to identify opportunities to refer to the sales partners within the branch. The accuracy and efficiency of your work is very important. Just as important is your ability to communicate with customers clearly and respectfully and have the ability to resolve customer issues as they arise.
Ideal candidates will have:
* A High School diploma or equivalent
* At least 6 months of cash handling or retail service experience
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and a professional manner
* Computer skills, with the ability to work in Windows-based systems
* Ability to lift heavy coin as well as stand on feet for a long period of time
* Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends, based on branch needs
* Ability to cross-sell products and services
* Extraordinary customer service skills required
* Experience being evaluated/surveyed by customers is preferred
* Ability to communicate in another language is a plus
As an industry leader, we are committed to investing in resources that set us apart from our competition. For you, this means working for a company who provides excellent technology, call desk support and training tools. You will enjoy the prestige and security offered by a large company-with the manageability of a community bank atmosphere. Most of all, you will work with a company that values and recognizes how diversity and inclusion contribute to our success.