Title: Voice Architect Engineer Lead
Location: US-DE-Wilmington-One Christina Center / 52381
Other Locations: US-NY-New York-237 Park Avenue (BSC) / 41037, US-OH-Columbus-Polaris McCoy Center / 54101
Global Network Services (GNS) supports one of the world's largest enterprise networks - voice & data - spanning over 50 countries with over 1 million data network ports, 25,000 network devices, 600 PBX systems, 800 voice mail systems, and 65 call center sites with over 26,000 seats. Innovation is also a key priority with an expanding portfolio of over 75,000 VoIP end-points, 50 high definition video conferencing systems, and the ongoing expansion of service-provider-class ultra long haul networks, global WAN networks and regional MPLS networks.
This position will focus on architecting and engineering Unified Communications solutions in the JPMC global network environment. Person must possess high-level technical expertise, have strong organizational skills and be able to work with Engineering, Project Management and Support resources to drive Strategy and Vision for the firm. Candidate will utilize their extensive experience for planning, analysis, design and technologies.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Engineering and architecture for the future Network technology strategy at JPMorganChase
* The candidate must be up-to-speed with current and emerging infrastructure technology including, Unified Communications, Servers, Desktops, Virtualization and Storage in order to significantly contribute to engineering cross disciplinary solutions meeting Infrastructure and Line of Business requirements
* Analyzing, designing and strategy for infrastructure solutions to support business needs within financial services industry, including investment banking, retail banking and/or credit card services
* Managing a large network, architecture, analysis and engineering design with primary focus on developing new reference architectures and standards
* This position will have a specific focus on Unified Communications and requires extensive experience with VoIP, SIP, video, teleconferencing, videoconferencing, call centers and related technologies.
* 10 years professional experience working in large scale enterprise or carrier network environments
* Extensive knowledge of a majority of the following: Routing Protocols, Switching Technologies, VOIP, Architecture Designs, White Paper writing , Unified Communications and SIP
* Advanced knowledge of available network operating systems, network equipment and networking protocols
* Must be experienced in large enterprise or service provider network architecture, analysis and engineering
* Expert knowledge of Internetworking theory and practical applications
* Expert knowledge in the major Network Protocols (TCP/IP)
* Demonstrated hands-on experience with Ethernet (10/100/1000) technologies, Cisco Call Manager, Avaya PBXs, Unified Messaging, Audio Conferencing and SIP
* Expertise in one of the major server Operating Systems
* Proven ability to develop complex voice network designs based on reference architecture and existing standards
* Proven ability to lead and execute on new technologies and roadmaps
* Strong project management and execution skills coupled with risk management and reliability engineering skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to perform packet-level analysis
* CCNP or CCDP Certification or equivalent experience, CCIE a plus
* The ideal candidate should have achieved a Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related discipline
* Post Graduate degree(s) considered strongly desirable
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.