Location: United States of America- California-Indio
Requisition ID: 1207824
* Clean and maintain the Resort condo units to meet property standards.
· Bed making and linen/towel changing.
· Vacuum carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies.
· Empty wastebaskets, clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
· Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops,
and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
· Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
· Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
· Clean kitchen areas and dishes.
* Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 6 months prior housekeeping experience preferred.
* Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
* Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques.
* Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 30 lbs)
* Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment.
* Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
* Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks or functions.
* Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside.
WVO is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check and drug test prior to employment.
Job: Hotel/Resort Operations