Title: Mortgage Banker - CA - Ukiah
Location: US-CA-Ukiah-WM1438 Ukiah / 42331
Job Number: 130006657
Play a vital role in the customer banking experience at Chase! As part of JPMorgan Chase, a leading global financial services firm, Chase has over 5,100 locations where our Mortgage Bankers build relationships with customers and provide them with products and services to meet their ever-changing needs.
Expanding our mortgage business in our San Francisco and Peninsula markets ... We are looking for seasoned mortgage bankers for our Private Client and New Chase branches.
** Bilingual Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), and Spanish Speakers Highly Encouraged to Apply **
As a Chase Mortgage Banker, you will acquire and deepen relationships with clients through comprehensive needs based promotion and marketing of mortgage products to clients inside and outside the branch footprint, and develop and work with centers of influence to expand your customer base. You will be required to deliver strong results in mortgage and home lending products, and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills as well as provide exceptional service throughout the sales process. You will serve as customer's chief point of contact with Chase throughout the life of the loan.
You will also be responsible for serving as the mortgage lending specialist at the branch by coaching and mentoring the branch team and providing training on products and services. You will work hand-in-hand with bankers, meeting with their customers and introducing new clients to bankers for additional products and services. All of you working as a team will create an outstanding customer experience.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS or re-register and move your previous registration to JPMorgan Chase's registration rolls. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon successful registration immediately after your start date and annual renewal of your registration thereafter. In addition, information obtained during the registration process may impact your employment with the firm.
Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting.
Further information about NMLS and the requirements of registration can be found at:
* Minimum three years of mortgage lending, proven sales experience in retail banking required
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in sales and/or real estate required
* Marketing, promoting, relationship building and consulting skills required
* Intermediate PC skills in a Windows environment required
* FHA/VA sales experience preferred
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Knowledge of real estate market in local area
* Knowledge of FHA, VA, FNMA, and FHLMC guidelines
* Internal: Ability to develop a strong partnership with the assigned retail branches to
* Promote mortgage loan originations (in footprint territories), and can function well within formal and dotted-line reporting relationships
* External (Customer): Build role as the internal and external mortgage expert; builds and maintains good relationships with customers; and exhibits consultative skills to provide recommendations based on financial analysis and expertise, product knowledge, and knowledge of the customer's financial needs, goals, and circumstances
JPMorgan Chase offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Job: Loan Origination