HOME CARE CONSULTANT
Company: IOWA HEALTH HOME CARE
Facility / Division: CERTIFIED
Department: SKILLED NURSING
Employment Status: FULL-TIME REGULAR (FTR)
FTE: Full-Time (FTE: 1.00, Hours: 80)
Shift: M-F 8-5
Location: ST LUKES HOME CARE
2905 HAMILTON BLVD
SIOUX CITY, IA 51104
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
* Responsible for looking at the individual needs of each patient/customer and matching those needs to the many services Iowa Health Home Care has to offer.
* Specializes in all of the agency’s service lines, service areas and is responsible for a basic knowledge of community services.
* Coordinates services for patients from referral sources, patient/customers and Home Care Consultant II.
* Ensures accurate demographics, payor source, and PCP on all referrals.
* Maintains daily “Hot List” for tracking purposes and discharges
* Strong interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
* Strong problem solving skills with previous customer service experience.
* Basic knowledge of computer applications (i.e. Word, Excel) and operations.
* Demonstrates the ability to interact effectively with physicians, health care team members, third party payers, and members of their support services.
* Home Care Experience
* Previous sales/marketing experience.
Add To CartApply Now