Title: Quality Assurance Analyst I - Consumer Operations - Marsh - Urbandale, IA
Responsible for conducting quality assurance assessments, reporting the results of assessment, identifying trends, sharing best practices, and developing action plans to continuously improve customer service satisfaction levels and operational effectiveness/efficiency mitigating and/or transferring operational risk.
· Audits and monitors operational activities to ensure the quality and timeliness of processes as well as ensuring adherence to all company, carrier, client, and regulatory requirements.
· Monitors issues and suggests solutions to improve departmental effectiveness and efficiency.
· Mentor and provide feedback directly to employees and/or team leadership. May provide assistance to the team by answering daily questions.
· Addresses escalated requests, keeping management aware of situations and providing documentation.
· Identifies additional developmental training needs and provides feedback to department leadership.
· Identifies and works to mitigate potential errors and omissions exposures, while keeping management updated on exposure risk.
· Provides input to management regarding the performance of team member's audits.
· Communicates with each team member, promoting and encouraging a positive team atmosphere.
· Other duties as assigned.
Works within established procedures. Applies basic understanding of a body of knowledge obtained from 1-2 years relevant industry experience. May handle smaller programs/accounts comprised of products and services of lesser complexity and operational risk.
College Degree strongly preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively provide feedback to colleagues.
* Demonstrated organizational and time-management skills to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
* Detail oriented to ensure accuracy.
* Proven problem solving skills to research processes and departmental issues.
* Demonstrated leadership skills with a sense of urgency and ownership.
* Effective computer skills with the ability to navigate through multiple systems without assistance.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Strong knowledge of Personal Lines & Commercial P&C products.
* Appropriate insurance experience required.