Urgent Care Physician- Mercy East Village
Facility: Mercy Clinics, Inc.
Address: 207 Crocker
Des Moines, IA 50309
Specialty: Family Medicine
Candidate Type: MD, DO
Visas Accepted: No J1 or H1
Mercy East Village is looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Physician to work Fulltime in their Urgent Care. Clinic is open Monday through Friday 7 am to 9 pm, Saturday and Sunday 9 am to 4 pm. Weekday shifts are varied. Weekends are 1:5.
Mercy offers a highly competitive compensation package with initial income guarantee, relocation allowance, sign on bonus and paid malpractice.
Mercy Clinics - Des Moines
* multi specialty system operates 27 clinics throughout the metro Des Moines area with 160 physicians
* accommodated 878,000 visits last year
* offers top tier compensation
* Mercy Clinics won the Acclaim Award from the Medical Group Management Assoc., the highest national award for group practice quality
Mercy Medical Center-Des Moines
* is a 802-bed acute care, not-for-profit Catholic hospital located on three Des Moines campuses including the newly opened Mercy West Lakes
* has a medical staff of more than 850 physicians and specialists;
* Tertiary service area of 1.3 million
* Maintains a network of 17 rural Hospital affiliates
* Statewide telemedicine network
* Iowa’s busiest Emergency Department and air transport program
* Led the state four consecutive years in newborn deliveries
* Named one of “America’s Best Hospitals” byU.S. News & World Reportfor heart and heart surgery
* Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
* Adheres to and exhibits our core values ofReverence, Integrity, Compassion and Excellence.
Catholic Health Initiatives and its organizations are Equal Opportunity Employers
About Catholic Health Initiatives
Catholic Health Initiativesis a national nonprofit health organization with headquarters in Englewood, Colorado.
Our faith-based system operates in 19 states and includes 76 hospitals; 40 long-term care, assisted- and residential-living facilities; two community health-services organizations; two accredited nursing colleges; and home health agencies.
In fiscal year 2011, CHI provided more than $612 million in charity care and community benefit, including services for the poor, free clinics, education and research. With annual revenues of more than $10.5 billion, CHI is the nation''s second-largest Catholic health care system.
Contact: Roger McMahon
E-mail: Click here to e-mail.
* When making contact with the person who posted this opportunity, please tell them you saw their posting on the PracticeMatch Physician Career Center.