Tuesday Morning, Inc.
Dallas, TX 75240
Years of Experience
5+ to 7 Years
up to low $50''s w/competitive benefits package+ 401(k) plan + employee discount
Job Reference Code
HR Zone Mgr 2-13
HR Zone ManagerAbout the Job
Tuesday Morning, a speciality gift retailer with a retail chain of over 800 stores, has an opening for anHR Zone Managerin the corporate office located in Dallas, TX. As anHR Zone Manager, you can have an impact in our stores''s day to day business of our retail stores.
This position focuses on providing solutions in human resources policies, programs, and procedures to support organizational efforts for all Store Staff. This includes advising management and employees on questions or problems relating to employee relations and human resources. Other major areas of responsibility include:coaching and counseling, legal compliance; training and development; policy interpretation, etc.
We are seeking an Human Resource professional with a sincere team-oriented spirit who possesses a passion for customer servicewith multi-state HR employee relations management background. TheHR Zone Manageris a Generalist role working in a corporate environment with most interaction via telephone and email.. This position is responsible for coaching and counseling, training and supporting the field, working closely with store management. Minimal travel
· Respond to employee questions and concerns regardingemployee relations,progressive discipline, company policies and state/federal laws
Provide training and development regarding policies and procedures to store management team
Respond to, manage and prepare investigations including EEO and unemployment hearings/charges
Resolves company ethics issues and manage cases as assigned
Assist in policy and procedure development
Partner with various management personnel on decision making
Assist in placing store recruitment ads as well as I-9, E-verify and other onboarding activities
Perform other duties and projects as assigned
* Minimum 5 years experience as HR Generalist in similar management role
* Bachelors degree, with emphasis in HR preferred, will consider relative experience with some college and PHR/SPHR certification
* Experience in Multi-state laws
* Conflict resolution and strong employee relations
* Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
* Training and content development experience
* Proven decision making aptitude with good written and verbal communication skills
* HR Management with counseling and termination experience
* Proficient computer skills in MS Office and adaptable to learning new programs
* Demonstrated history of building strong relationships
* Problem solving skills with sense of urgency
* Adaptability with an aptitude to working in a busy, fast paced environment
* Retail HR experience is a plus
Submit resume with salary requirement and a list of all states of experience in employee relations, to be consideredto the posting on Monster.No phone calls or agencies please. Local candidates only, for relocation will not be offered. Due to the large number of responses, not all candidates will be contacted.
Tuesday Morning is an Equal Opportuntity Employer.
We offer a competitive benefits package that also includes 401(k) plan, vision, disability and an employee discount.