State Farm Insurance and Financial Services Agent
Charlotte & Union County,NC
GROW. LEAD. SUCCEED.
The State Farm Agent Opportunity.
Join the nation's leading auto and home insurance company as a State Farm Agent and experience personal success running your own agency in your own community.
State Farm, ranked in the top 50 on the Fortune 500 list of companies, is seeking individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work inCharlotte & Union County, NC.
Benefits from the first day:
* Paid training & side by side mentor agent coaching.
* Among the industry's most attractive incentive & rewards program.
* A work environment that allows you control over your time.
* Opportunity to represent a full range of insurance & financial services products.
* National marketing & advertising support.
* The highest retention rate of agents in the industry.The State Farm Agent Opportunity allows you to create financial freedom and flexibility through a compensation package that rewards successful marketing of our products and services to customers.
* Ability to organize, operate and assume the risk of running a business with a focus on marketing and customer service.
* Driven by achievement and financial rewards.
* Financially stable.
* Ethical and easily able to build trust.
* Proven success driving business results (not limited to insurance or financial services).
State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity employer.
Please refer to job code 07PB66 when submitting resume.
For immediate consideration, please contact and forward your resume to:
State Farm Insurance Companies
Attn: Agency Recruiter
P.O. Box 10125
Fairfax, VA 22038-8025
Securities through registered representatives of State Farm VP Management Corp., One State Farm Plaza, Bloomington, IL 61710-0001, 1-800-447-4930 (Mutual Funds) or 1-888-702-2307 (Variable Products). State Farm Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities which provide banking and insurance products. AP2006/09/7157.