SR DECISION SUPPORT ANALYST
Company: IOWA HEALTH SYSTEM
Facility / Division: NONE
Account: FINANCE TAX SERVICES
Department: DECISION SUPPORT
Employment Status: FULL-TIME REGULAR (FTR)
FTE: Full-Time (FTE: 1.00, Hours: 80)
Location: IOWA HEALTH SYSTEM CORPORATE
1776 WEST LAKES PARKWAY
WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
* Help lead development and maintenance of primary Decision Ssupport budgeting/analytics software
* Act as a Strategic Business Consultant for the assigned areas of focus within Iowa Health System
* Become Iowa Health System expert in the areas assigned in order to train and develop staff at each affiliate.
* Research internal and external Best Practice processes and implement the process that best suited for Iowa Health System.
* Identify opportunities for greater efficiency or greater standardization improving decision support information.
* Build and maintain key reports that help management to use data for decision making.
* Develop collaboration strategies for Decision Support to work with other corporate departments and affiliate hospital.
* This should involve regular meetings with corporate and affiliate staff as well as regular surveys to confirm that service levels are being met.
* Five years experience in Health Care related position, or Cost Accounting/Budgeting background.
* Experience with EPSi Budget Manager System preferred.
* Ability to use a personal computer with knowledge of Microsoft Office applications required.
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel required, experience with VBA macros preferred.
* Experience with Report Writing Tools (e.g. Crystal Reports) or other database querying applications.
* Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or other applicable area required
Add To CartApply Now