Title: Software Engineer
Other Locations: null
NOV CTES is an award-winning international engineering company that provides leading-edge modeling software (CerberusT) and hardware products to the wireline, pumping services, drilling, and coiled tubing industries. CTES services the global market with a staff of more than 35 employees headquartered in Conroe, TX and in regional offices in the U.K. and the Middle East. As a result of continued success in the marketplace, CTES is seeking a Software Engineer to expand the capabilities of our software development team.
The Software Engineer reports to the Software Manager and is responsible for developing, enhancing, and maintaining CTES software applications. This individual will also interface with customers to provide training and to resolve complex technical issues. The Software Engineer, based in Conroe, TX:
· Works with CTES staff and customers to design, develop, and test new or existing software applications.
· Provides software product technical support to customers.
· Assists with the preparation of user documentation for software products.
· Conducts software training courses as necessary.
Desirable Qualifications :
* Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
* Adept at computer programming, with 3 years of experience.
* .NET WinForms development experience (VB.Net or C#)
* Embedded development experience (C , ladder logic, etc.)
* Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
* Self-starter with multi-tasking abilities.
* Organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Understanding of database and object-oriented programming concepts.
* Strong verbal and written English communication skills.