|Job posted:||Sun May 20, 2018
|Distance to work:||? miles|
1 Views, 0 Applications
Why should you look to Robert Half Management Resources for project work? First and foremost, we understand that taking on new challenges and maintaining steady work is important to you. We understand your need to start working immediately yet still enjoy the opportunity to build your detail oriented network and be flexible with your time. You also have the security of knowing we are always on the lookout for the next project that matches your unique skill set. At Robert Half Management Resources, we offer project and interim work opportunities with our vast network of clients, which range from start-ups to large companies across all industries. We leverage our industry expertise and personal service to find you projects well-matched to your unique skill set and requirements. We are looking for a Payroll Manager for a 3-4 month contract, with the potential to convert to fulltime. You will be responsible for:
* Managing a team of 3-4 staff members;
* Accurate distribution and reporting of labor costs to the appropriate accounts;
* Meet Payroll related requirements of the Collective Agreements, and accurate union remittances;
* Review weekly payroll tax liabilities and tax agency inquiries;
* Ensure team work within the department to meet overall Payroll objectives;
* Represent the company in a detail oriented and ethical manner and maintain effective relationships with internal departments and staff while maintaining confidentiality;
* Resolve any G/L account issues related to payroll;
* Prepare monthly reports for headcount and WCB. Preparation of monthly/quarterly WCB invoices;
* Communicate Payroll related issues to the organization in a clear and timely manner.
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 1.888.400.7474.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
*Req ID:* 05110-0010436553
*Functional Role:* Auditor - Public
*City:* Ft. Saskatchewan
*Postal Code:* T8L 2S3
* Experience processing a payroll of 2500+ employees;
* Experience with a union and non-union environment;
* Experience with hourly and salaried, weekly and bi-weekly payroll;
* Ceridian experience is an asset;
* CPM designation. Our successful contractors are flexible, reliable, have the ability to take charge and manage taking on projects with minimal training. Our contractors often choose to work with us because they are interested in flexibility with their annual schedules for vacation purposes or for the freedom to do other things. They enjoy variety and they want to gain experience in different industries and organizations. If this sounds like something you are interested in pursuing, please apply to Darrell Kryskow at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-425-1616. Robert Half Management Resources is the world's leading provider of senior-level accounting, finance and business systems professionals on a project and interim basis.
More Information »