Title: Administrative Assistant
PDS Tech is seeking aAdministrative Assistantfor an open position in Fairfield, CT.
* Provide full administrative support to four lawyers in the Corporate Litigation Dept.
* Organize and manage daily schedules, coordinate meetings and appointments, including interacting with all levels of managers and assistants.
* Make travel arrangements and settle Travel and Living expenses where requested.
* Organize and coordinate off-site meetings as needed.
* Impeccable organization and efficiency skills; strong attention to detail.
* Clear, concise and articulate communication skills - verbal, written and listening.
* Able to take on urgent and unplanned tasks, and work flexible hours as required.
* Self-sufficient and self-motivated.
* Works with little supervision, identifies opportunities and executes on projects to improve organization and efficiency of manager and team.
* Interfaces with wide array of individuals, balances multiple tasks and maintains positive attitude and energy.
Candidates who have legal experience from working within an in-house corporate legal department are desirable but legal experience is not required. Strong excel and powerpoint skills required to create, format and edit spreadreadsheets and presentations. Polished and professional manner.
* College graduate or at least 3 years of administrative experience with demonstrated successful performance.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check.
If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (EOE M/F/D/V)
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation''s premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
* Health insurance
* Paid holidays
* Weekly payroll
* Immediate 401(k) eligibility
* Completion bonuses
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position.
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand.
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!Contact a recruiter for details.