Design Engineer Opportunity in New Hartford, CT!
Kelly Engineering Resources
Every day, Kelly Engineering Resources (KER) connects engineering professionals with opportunities to advance their careers.
We currently have an exciting temp-to-hire opportunity for a Design Engineer in New Hartford, CT. This is an innovative company with a passion for excellence. Don’t miss out - apply today!
Responsibilities and prospects for the Design Engineer:
· Responsible for the generation of quality engineering drawings, the acquisition, maintenance, and use of an intimate knowledge of company approved engineering drafting standards and procedures.
· Suggests product improvements, maintains knowledge of the products and their proper application, keeps abreast of any technological changes which affect the company product.
· Confers with other department engineers, Project Engineer or Product and Engineering Manager to resolve design problems and to prepare accurate drawings of a new design.
· Makes certain calculations on tolerance stack-up of multi-component systems, strengths of materials, and related dimensional changes to the design.
· Prepares layouts and detail drawings of new or modified parts.
· Selects hardware items such as bearings, screws, snap rings and more.
· Prepares Bills of Material for these product and engineering changes.
· Releases SPO and SPP s. Performs assigned tasks related to engineering drafting.
Education and experience for the Design Engineer:
· 3-5 years of experience as a Design Engineer
· Solidworks experience
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associates Degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent education and experience
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly®offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2011 was $5.6 billion.
[Visitkellyservices.comand connect with us onFacebook,LinkedIn, andTwitter.
DownloadThe Talent Project, a free iPad app by Kelly Services.]
Since employing its first engineer in 1965, the Kelly engineering specialty has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device and pharmaceutical.
Want More Information?