Title Global Valuation Reporting - Senrior Controller
Job Reference # 89959BR
Location United States - Connecticut
Function Category Financial Controlling & Accounting, Tax
Business Divisions Corporate Center
Job Type Full Time
Description Global Valuation Reporting team seeks a senior valuation controller to assist in a variety of controlling activities including:
* Preparing monthly and quarterly reporting to senior management
* Collecting and presenting the data required to complete monthly analytical reviews
* Ensuring guidelines and procedure documentation are complete and accurate
* Understanding and resolving valuation issues faced by the valuation controllers
* Providing support to senior members of the global valuation reporting team as required to complete ad-hoc projects
* Identifying areas where our processes can be improved and work to implement changes
The experienced valuation reporting controller will liaise with all business area valuation teams globally (Equities, Fixed Income, FX, etc.) on a daily basis. This provides the unique opportunity to learn about a wide variety of products and valuation controlling principals and techniques. Further, there will be opportunities to work on ad-hoc valuation controlling projects with exposure to other business functions including Quantitative Risk Control, Accounting Policy & Support and Global Reporting, etc.
* Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting
* 7+ years financial sevices experience
* CPA a plus
* Big 4 experience (5+yrs) strongly preferred
* Business analyst experience also preferred
Our Offering UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
Take the next step Ready to take the next step? Apply now at www.ubs.com/careers. We look forward to hearing from you.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.