Location Stamford, CT, US
Do you have a passion for IT, outstanding client service, astrong commitment to doing the right thing"? Do you also possess strong verbal and written communication skills? We're looking for someone like this who can handle multiple projects at the same time - and is willing to sweat the details.
As a member of the Office of the Ombudsman, the individual is responsible for ensuring the Gartner brand is protected in the marketplace and is presented to reflect independence and objectivity at all times. This is achieved by receiving, reviewing and approving all formats (press releases, presentations, brochures, etc) in which Gartner brand and intellectual property is used externally. Key responsibilities include:
· Understand, uphold and drive consistent copyright and quote policy principles for the protection of Gartner''s reputation for independence and objectivity
· Deliver excellent customer service in all interactions
· Retrieve and respond to requests and follow-up when request(s) do not meet Gartner guidelines
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Establish a working relationship with various lines of business and vendor clients/non-clients
· Learn the system the Office of the Ombudsman uses and assist in queue management, as needed
· BA required
· Minimum 5 years IT industry experience
· Research methodology background a preference
· Ability to multi-task and make sound decisions, while meeting tight deadlines
· Ability to make and defend constant judgment calls and "think outside the box"
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in Client-facing role with the ability to handle conflict and be assertive when necessary
· Strong understanding of technology and its role in business
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
No results found.
Add To Basket Share Apply Now
Home Jobs Accessibility Job Basket
Privacy © 2012 Gartner, Inc. and/or its Affiliates. All Rights Reserved.