Oracle EBS Application Lead
Location US, CT, Stamford
The Application Lead is responsible for maintaining and enhancing Oracle EBS Projects Module and Java/J2EE based Web Commission application. The ideal candidate will coordinate and lead application development activities in all areas of the development lifecycle and has in-depth knowledge of Oracle Projects, OTL and Oracle Projects Resource Management modules, OA Framework (also other MVC Frameworks like Struts), Oracle Workflow, Oracle Database 11g. Key responsibilities include:
* Oracle support for a multi-business, multi-org instance
* Design, Develop and implement upgrades and enhancements using OA Framework and J2EE based MVC frameworks
* Troubleshooting skills across modules of Oracle EBS and Web Commission Manager (Trilogy)
* Responsibility for resolving all issues assigned in a timely manner
* Ensure that the modules conform to system and programming standards and are appropriately documented
* Bachelor's degree in IS, CS or related IT field
* 10 years overall IT Experience including 4+ years Oracle EBS (R12 strongly preferred) application technical/functional experience with proven experience in Oracle Projects (Costing, Billing, OTL, Resource Management)
* Good working knowledge of Oracle Application Framework and Oracle Workflow
* Experience in J2EE based web application or Trilogy Web Commission Manager is a plus
* Ability to design, document, test, implement and support functionality across areas of assigned responsibility
* Knowledge of ADI and Discoverer report generation
* Strong problem solving skills
* Must perform well under pressure and meet deadlines
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
No results found.
Add To Basket Share Apply Now
Home Jobs Accessibility Job Basket
Privacy © 2012 Gartner, Inc. and/or its Affiliates. All Rights Reserved.