Western New England Region
- Responsible for assisting and servicing all incoming payment center customers in a prompt, professional manner by obtaining all information needed for resolution of transactions. Answers customer inquiries regarding billing and/or service problems. Receives and posts billing payments to customer accounts promptly. Processes equipment and updates customer account status upon receipt. Handles customer billing errors and discrepancies, requesting necessary changes. Maintains an accurate account of cash draw assigned. Balances all cash receipts on a daily basis and follows proper cash-handling procedures at all times.
- Troubleshoots customer problems prior to preparing work orders for maintenance requests; ensures that the appropriate follow-up procedures are met. Meets or exceeds sales and service goals by evaluating and satisfying customer needs.
- Serves as a sales representative to sell packages of existing services and/or upgrades. Troubleshoots customer problems prior to preparing work orders for maintenance requests.
- Inputs customer orders and information efficiently and accurately into the payment center database.
- Meets or exceeds sales and service goals by evaluating and satisfying customer needs.
- Travels to other payment centers within the system to provide necessary support.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Position, demonstrate, and sell Comcast products and services to new
and existing customers.
- Address and resolve customer escalations.
- Function as subject matter expert for store sales consultants in the
areas of product knowledge, promotional code usage, billing and order
- Responsible for daily cash handling and reconciliation functions
including payment drops and safe access.
- Provide side-by-side training for new hires on order entry, customer
service and sales related processes.
- Maintain store sales reporting and analysis for Supervisors.
- Coordinate equipment reconciliation and inventory management.
- Perform routine audits on cash handling, inventory, and commissions
- Work with Supervisor to implement POP advertising display and sales
collateral strategies, making the most effective use of store displays.
- Maintain the visual appearance of the store.
- Display grace under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self motivated and maintain a professional appearance.
- Maintain punctual attendance and flexibility to cover multiple
locations throughout the operating area and be available to work
evenings, weekends, and overtime as needed.
- Stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Occasionally lift and carry loads of 25 lbs or more.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.