Title Service Manager Production Assurance
Job Reference # 90764BR
Location United States - Connecticut
United States - New Jersey
United States - New York
City Jersey City
Function Category Information Technology
Business Divisions Corporate Center
Job Type Full Time
Description Global Production Services (GPS) is responsible for the management of IT Production Services on behalf of all UBS business areas. Within GPS, Production Assurance (PA) is responsible for production standards, processes and taxonomies, incident & problem management coordination and facilitation and end to end reporting for the production environment.
The GPS Command Centre (within Production Assurance) will drive process definition, standardization and implementation, deliver incident & problem management command and control and standardize end to end reporting for the production environment across all GPS streams.
To support the set-up of the command center, we are seeking for a Service Management Specialists in the following locations: Stamford / New York, Zurich and Singapore.
- Day to day management and coordination of major incidents affecting the production environment
- Incident assessment & categorization
- Incident response facilitation & coordination
- Incident communication & escalation
- Drive production excellence & improvement
- Lead daily business readiness review & reporting within region
- Drive weekly incident analysis & review processes
- Drive weekly problem management review processes
- Drive process optimization across the production process landscape
- Create transparency and visibility of the production environment
- Drive effective reporting and analytics within the production environment
- Deliver well defined KPIs and Metrics which measure organizational behavior against business goals
- Drive data quality improvement in key reference data
- Initiate, plan and coordinate key service improvement initiatives such as Service Improvement Plans Initiate, plan and coordinate key service improvement initiatives such as Service Improvement Plans;
- Work closely with business, technology and vendor partners to improve overall front-to-back IT service delivery
- Deliver real-time and historical operational and business focus reporting
Requirements IT Service Management
- In-depth knowledge of the IT service & process landscape (for example, incident & problem management, event management, operations management, etc.)
- Experience running medium size operational teams either within the IT infrastructure or IT application support spectrum
- Demonstrable experience managing IT incidents on a cross stream / technology basis
- Well versed in Crisis Management processes and scenarios
- Strong knowledge of both the IT infrastructure & IT application landscape within financial services
- Well versed in the vendor landscape covering both IT services and technology
- ITIL certification advantageous
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) - able to deliver complex messages effectively and succinctly
- Excellent influencing skills - able to coordinate and drive multiple teams to a common goal
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player, capable of working in a multinational organization
- Excellent judgement and decision making skill
Our Offering UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
Take the next step Want to further your career in a global organization that values individual talent? Apply now at www.ubs.com/careers. We look forward to hearing from you.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.