Software Developer - J2EE
Location US, CT, Stamford
The Software Development position is responsible for design, implementation, and support of Java/J2EE based web applications to help fulfill our enterprise content management strategy. Responsibilities include:
- Designing, implementing, unit, integration testing and supporting J2EE based applications and services
- Contribute to the review and analysis of business requirements
- Collaborate on architecture and technical design discussions
- Perform and participate in code reviews, peer inspections and technical design/specifications
- Documenting and review detailed design
- Bachelor or Master''s degree in Computer Science (recent graduates welcome) or equivalent experience in the field of software development
- 1 - 2 years experience in software development. Web based application development experience is a plus
- Good software development and object-oriented design fundamentals
- Java and SQL Experience with a relational database.
- JQuery, Twitter Bootstrap experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
No results found.
Add To Basket Share Apply Now
Home Jobs Accessibility Job Basket
Privacy © 2012 Gartner, Inc. and/or its Affiliates. All Rights Reserved.