Dispatcher - Yard 54">Dispatcher
Job Description :
The Dispatcher is responsible for the timely and accurate dispatch of sub haulers for vehicle pick-up and delivery and providing excellent service to customers.
* Obtain detailed information from sellers regarding vehicle location and delivery instructions
* Maintain accurate documentation on vehicles
* Dispatch sub haulers for vehicle pick up and delivery within company timelines
* Utilize cost effective vendors to meet company budget objectives
* Consistently responds to customer inquiries and requests in a professional manner
* Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
* Other administrative duties as assigned
Job Requirements :
* Must know geographic area
* One year dispatch experience
* One year of customer service experience
* Ability to read a map proficiently
* Excellent customer service attitude and skills
* Ability to provide detailed logistical instructions
* Professional phone manner
* Computer proficiency
* Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Must be able to handle conflicts
* Occasional O.T. as needed
* HS Diploma or GED preferred
The best reasons to work for Copart:
* Stable company. In business 25 years.
* Business Week''s Top 100 Small Companies list.
* Forbes Magazine''s 200 Best Small Businesses last nine years.
* Exciting Technology.
* Business casual dress.
* Nice people - great work environment!
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
How did you hear about this job?*--Advertisement-PrintBuilding BannerCareerBoard.comCareerBuilder.comCraigslistCurrent EmployeeDiceEmployee ReferralFriend/Word of MouthHotJobs.comIndeed.comJobCentral.comJobwarehouseJob FairLinkedInMonster Resume DatabaseMonster.comOther Job BoardOtherCopart HomepageTheater AdvertisingTwitterFacebookRSS FeedLinkedIn
Email this job to a friend!
Your friend''s email address:
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)