Qualified Professional, Intensive In-Home– Jacksonville-1200036QJobProgram Services Coordination/Case ManagementPrimary LocationUnited States-NC-NCJacksonvilleOrganizationCambridge
North Carolina MENTOR
Founded in 1993, North Carolina MENTOR is a Critical Access Behavioral Health Agency (CABHA) providing a continuum of support and treatment options for children and adolescents throughout the state. Using a comprehensive treatment model and partnership approach, North Carolina MENTOR provides expert clinical assessments and develops individualized family and community-based services for each child they support. In addition, North Carolina MENTOR is a recognized Therapeutic Foster Care provider for youth of all ages with intellectual and developmental disabilities as well as emotional, behavioral and medically-complex challenges.
North Carolina MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join North Carolina MENTOR and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.Description
NC MENTOR is currently seeking an individual who is a Qualified Mental Health Professional per North Carolina state requirements to be a team member for one of our Specialist Service Programs in our statewide locations. This individual is expected to learn, understand and implement North Carolina MENTOR model for providing professional Mental Health Planning, should use a strengths approach to helping and supporting individuals served.
* Provide 1:1 skill building interventions with children and teams
* Build rapport with families
* Participate in multi-disciplinary teams
* Implements and actively contributes to development, review and revision of intervention plans
* Maintains current and complete client records and documentation in accordance with MENTOR and regulatory standards
* Implement service interventions per regulatory rules and requirements (i.e. Community Support Services, Intensive In-Home)
* Assist with all legal, licensing, regulatory certification activities as needed
* Provide emergency and crisis support as assigned
* Provide parent education and support
* Bachelors degree in Human Services field required
* Two-year post graduate degree experience with population served
* Must meet qualifications as Qualified Mental Health Professional for children
* Must have at least one year experience with children who have emotional and/or behavioral issues
* Prefer candidates with prior experience working with aggressive and oppositional children/teens
* Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
Job PostingUnposting Date