Job Description :
NSG/Pilkingtonis a highly acclaimed and international organization that hires new graduates as well as experienced professionals who are eager to build their careers. Our Company is dedicated to offering the highest quality products on the market today. We are the world’s leading supplier of glass and glazing systems to the automotive and building sectors.
Tired of the same old grind? Here is a chance to shake things up and push yourself to achieve your full potential. NSG/Pilkingtonleverages the skills and experience of all employees. A commitment to excellence is deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. You will work side by side with people you can trust and respect.
Job Title:Three (3)Injection Molding Process Technicians (2ndShift)
Three (3)Injection Molding Process Technicians (3rd Shift)
Location: Niles, MI
Reports To: Production Team Leader
Pay:Depending on experience, starting pay for these positions ranges from $16.05 to $21.85/hour. Employees are also eligible for SITE (Share in the Excellence) bonus pay at up to 10%.
The primary responsibility of the Injection Molding Process Tech is to assist in all processes which contribute to the production department’s yield, uptime, flow rate, and productivity goals on a daily basis.
Minimum of high school diploma or GED. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Extensive knowledge of injection molding processes, a self starter with leadership ability, good interpersonal skills and a demonstrated interpersonal ability, ability to communicate verbally and in writing, aptitude and willingness to learn all site systems, and must be flexible in schedule.
Associates degree in a related field.
· Assist in training of operators as required
· Improving process startups to minimize Key Performance Indicator (KPI) losses
· Assist in ensuring setup sheets are updated appropriately
· Assist in ensuring RQM data is completed daily
· Act as a point of contact for resolving equipment, process, and quality related issues for your assigned work cells
· Assist operators and maintenance personnel with product changeovers
· Assist in the development of new products and processes as assigned
· Monitor and track change-over activities and process cycle times
· Responsible for continuous improvement of all manufacturing processes in your assigned work cells
· Lead problem-solving efforts as assigned
· Work in compliance with all safety rules and regulations
· Perform other duties as requested.
· Supports Niles efforts in maintaining ISO14001 certification
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package, which includes 401k, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company paid holidays, paid vacations, and education assistance.
NSG/Pilkingtonis an equal opportunity employer; M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability or national origin. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying.