Our client is seeking a Senior SAP Consultant in Grand Blanc, M.
They are offering a career in SAP which will expand your knowledge and provide opportunities to lead development and delivery for one of the world''s largest SAP implementations. This is a chance to develop your skills and expand your capabilities across a number of SAP modules across a global organization. This is a challenge which will enable you to grow as a top SAP delivery professional.
* Work with leading technologies from SAP and the latest integration and support packages
* Solution delivery for global process teams including Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance, Aftersales and Warehouse Management
* Ability to work on large scale global implementations as well as smaller, faster innovative challenges
* On-going training and development in SAP and the latest delivery techniques
* Opportunity to lead a team to complete the functional design, configuration, and validation of the SAP solution for appropriate modules. Our client is implementing FI, CO, MM, FA, PS, SD, AR, AP, eSourcing, SRM, CRM, SPP, and EWM - a chance to work on a variety of solutions
* Leadership opportunity to be a team leader responsible for the management of a configuration team, alignment of priority, and mentoring of resources
* Support management of third party resources for configuration services including identifying the resource need, identifying a sourcing provider, and managing the effort
* Lead project management activities including schedule development, issues and risk management, critical path assessment, and resource modeling