Assistant Quality Assurance
About the Organization Welcome to the Rose Acre Farms, Inc. Application for Employment Site.
We are a ''Family Owned Farm'' with Poultry, Egg Packaging, and Egg Processing operations throughout the rural heartland of America since the 1930''s. Rose Acre Farms has become known for our High Quality Standards, Customer Value and Freshness of our Egg Products throughout the United States.
Thank you for your interest in applying with Rose Acre Farms.
Rose Acre Farms Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Location Pulaski County Breaker
The Primary responsibility of the Assistant Quality Assurance is to support the development, monitoring, promotion, and implementation of food quality, training, GMP, and pre-requisite programs. Monitor further processing facilities ensuring an effective and functional program.
Essential Job Functions:
* Update, monitor and maintain new or modified work instructions
* Disseminate all work instructions & forms posted in the Quality Manual. This needs to be combined for consistency and growth of RAF
* Maintain training materials including power point programs and verify employee training completed by management and practitioners on properly performing job duties and work instructions
* Monitor the completion of master sanitation schedules, preventative maintenance programs, equipment calibration schedules, and annual testing requirements for water, boiler, metal detection, and other equipment
* Support practitioners in scheduling validation of CCP and equipment devices. Assist managers in understanding work instructions and training employees following the work instructions for duties
* Enforce the GMP and employee practices in the further processing facilities through management
* Complete the Internal Audits of the further processing departments (Facility, Paper, and Verification)
* Monitor the gap closure for these audit work instructions through the SQF Practitioners and management
* Review work instructions to ensure practitioners' are properly implementing new work instruction, forms or deficiencies noted in audits
This position is currently accepting applications.