Location: Oyster Point, Newport News VA
Clearance required: Current TS with SCI eligibility, or ability to obtain.
Education: Bachelor''s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience: Four or more years of national security experience with experience working with various sociocultural analysis applications, tools, and systems
* Working with US Army, local, state, national, international or Department of Defense security or weapons system policies and procedures
* Experience as a Foreign Disclosure Analyst at a Joint Command or within the National Intelligence Community
* Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
* Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
* Good analytical and problem solving skills for investigating security issues
* Ability to work with relational databases
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Tasks: Responsible to review classified and sensitive information in compliance with US law, DOD policies and CENTCOM regulations for release to coalition partners and others as directed by the US government. Individual will Interpret security policy on matters pertaining to processing, dissemination, controlling of classified materials. Individual shall analyze information and provide dedicated support necessary to ensure classified information is eligible for disclose or released to foreign governments or international organizations IAW the National Disclosure Policy One (NDP-1) and applicable DoD and Intelligence Community policies. Candidates will also prepare recommendations on foreign disclosure actions, advise personnel on foreign disclosure policy and procedures; facilitate release of information to foreign nationals; implement release of authorized material to foreign nationals, review information for releasability to foreign nationals, conduct technical reviews of information; communicate USCENTCOM foreign disclosure positions within and outside the organization. The candidate will also perform liaison activities, coordinating with senior members and staff of the supported agency or government and staff actions properly through proper security and FDO communities. Individual shall also provide policy recommendations to HTS staff to ensure standard and consistent procedures are followed during the disclosure and release classified military information (CHI). Typical support activities include but are not limited to the following: data collection; data/information tracking and transfer; web-based research secure video teleconferences; synthesizing collected data; and collating and sorting the collected information.