Community Support Professional (FT & PT)
Location (State-County): PA - Dauphin County
Agency/Service: Keystone Autism Services
Compensation: $0.00 - $15.00
Job Requisition #: khs-00001719
The Community Support Professional is a clinically oriented position that provides one-on-one support in the home and community to adults living with autism. The CSP implements objectives consistent with an individualized support plan, assists in skill development, and evaluates and monitors goal progress.
- Provide one-on-one support in accordance with strategies and objectives identified in the Individualized Service Plan (ISP).
- Provide specified services in the community and in the home in accordance with the ISP as written.
- Work with a team of professionals to identify concerns and develop targeted interventions.
- Assist in the coordination and scheduling of available services for the individual when necessary.
- Collaborate with providers and act as a liaison between the individual and providers when necessary.
- Work collaboratively with the individual''s family and other outside supports.
- Ensure that all activities pertaining to the individuals'' progress are properly documented and maintained in a confidential manner.
- Maintain a system of progress reporting that documents the individual''s progress in reference to the objectives outlined in the ISP.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the individual''s family, Behavioral Health Specialist (BHS), and other team members regarding the individual''s progress, any concerns, and other information and observations.
- Assure that administrative records and reports are established and maintained in compliance with policies and regulations.
- Routinely report on, monitor, and evaluate goal progress on goal areas as outlined in the ISP.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Full-Time and Part-Time positions currently available in the greater Harrisburg, PA area.
- Bachelor''s degree in psychology, social work, sociology, education, or similar human services field, with 3 months previous work/internship experience in the human services field or related field.
- Bachelor''s degree in an unrelated field, with the equivalent of at least one year of full-time work experience in a job that involved direct support of adults and/or adolescents.
- Valid driver''s license and daily access to a properly insured vehicle is required.
- Must be to complete and pass criminal background checks and clearances.
- Experience working with individuals living with autism is strongly preferred.
Work schedule will be based on the needs of the program and will include early mornings, evenings, weekends, holidays, and overnights.
Applicants must be available to work at least 1 weekend each month in order to be considered.
If you meet the qualifications for this position and would like to apply, please click one of the Apply buttons below.