Title: MATERIAL HANDLER
The material handler position involves product being moved throughout the manufacturing facility. The use of hand jacks and power industrial trucks will be required. This position utilizes the operator's skills and knowledge to efficiently perform and maintain the flow of product in the manufacturing facility.
* Maintain efficient and accurate flow of product on manufacturing floor.
* Ensure that standard procedures are followed in all aspects of work.
* Participate in process improvement initiatives utilizing lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
* Act as a role model, coach and trainer for new associates to foster a team environment.
* Maintain work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
* Follow all safety rules and regulations.
* Support improvement projects as assigned.
* Must perform all other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager.
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Solid math skills.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Good written and verbal skills.
* Basic computer skills. Excel a plus.
* Manufacturing experience. Aerospace a plus.
* Ablle to follow procedures and instructions.