Title: PC SCHEDULER/EXPEDITER
1. Coordinate scheduling of workcenters and/or assembly with manufacturing and quality to ensure schedule attainment and on time delivery.
2. Perform accurate and timely work order management.
3. Monitor and verify WIP status and locations. Take appropriate actions to maintain accuracy as required.
4. Provide delivery information and anticipated operation and/or work order completion information to Master Production Scheduler, Sales, Management, et. al.. Communicate obstacles and road blocks prohibiting timely delivery.
5. Assist in developing and executing recovery actions as required to maintain schedule attainment, on time delivery, and/or the expediting of revised priorities.
Minimum Requirements: HIGH SCHOOL in General studies with 5 to 7 years experience in the below:.
Preferred Requirements: Associates Degree in Liberal Arts, Accounting, Sciences. or Bachelors Degree in Liberal Arts, Accounting, Sciences with 3 to 5 years experienc in the below:
Previous Job Experience with specific knowledge of MRP Mfging environment
Previous Job Experience in aerospace with specific knowledge of MRP Mfging environment and 5-7years of experience.
Preferred License or Certification in APICS - CPIM CPIM.
Good communication skills
Able to follow procedures and instructions
Good computer skills - comfortable working on a computer and understands the need for timely, accurate data, especially stong excel spreadsheet skills.
Able to multitask and problem solve
Knowledgable with work orders, travellers, and routes ERP systems knowledge and experience including MRP use and maintenance