Senior Account Executive
Location US, CT, Work at Home
The Senior Account Executive position is a senior level sales role in the Americas Field Sales channel whose objective is to manage, develop and grow existing and prospective client relationships
Principal responsibilities include:
* Consult with C-level executives in large organizations to develop and implement an effective enterprise wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner''s products & services
* Forecast revenues timely and accurately; Increase revenue and retention rates for specified key accounts
* Perform contract renewal activities focused on client needs
* Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategic input to their businessOrchestrate resources and build virtual teams committed to and accountable for your client''s success
* Minimum 7+ years of proven consultative selling experience, preferably selling technology products or services to large international companies
* Consistently outperform sales quotas; Achievement driven; Highly competitive
* Proficient in account planning and understanding of territory management
* Ability to understand enterprise wide issues and to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decision support to global organizations
* Ability to prospect and manage C-Level and senior level relationships within large organizations
* Strong organization skills to navigate inter-departmental resources and coordinate across Gartner Lines of Business
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writtenBachelor''s Degree preferred or comparable experience
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
No results found.
Add To Basket Share Apply Now
Home Jobs Accessibility Job Basket
Privacy © 2012 Gartner, Inc. and/or its Affiliates. All Rights Reserved.