Summer 2013 Management Trainee Intern- New Britain/Rocky Hill/Meridan
Job ID: 2012-74389
Category: Internships - All Internships
Area: New Britain/Meriden/Rocky Hill
Apply for this job:
* Apply for this jobonlineWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
More information about this job:
Our Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.
It''s Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you''ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it''s learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It''s a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you''ll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You''ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you''ll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won''t be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you''ll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Must have a High School diploma or GED.
Must be a rising Senior enrolled full time in a bachelor''s degree program at a 4-year college or university.
* Must have a minimum of 1 year of customer service and/or sales experience.
* Will consider leadership experience in organizational involvement including organizations/ clubs, volunteer work or community service, in lieu of work experience.
* Will also consider experience as a professional or student athlete in lieu of work experience.
* Must have a valid driver''s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years. Oldest record must be more than 30 months ago if 2 violations on record.
* No drug or alcohol related incident on your record in the past 3 years (i.e., DUI, DWI).
* Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
* Must be able to make a 10 week commitment with the availability to start from the 1st day of training in May or June.