Apply To This Job
Return To List
As America's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates. With more than 230 stores throughout the United States and Canada and more than 230 locations abroad, we continue to grow the brand with a respect for our heritage and a vision for the future.
The diversity of our operations has recently created an opportunity for a new Systems Administrator in our Enfield, Connecticut offices.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for the daily support of a Project Lifecycle Management System. All user and software troubleshooting would be funneled through and be the responsibility of the Systems Administrator. The Systems Administrator would play a leading role in the creation of training documentation and conducting training sessions for PLM implementations, changes and/or upgrades. A strong communications link must be maintained with Design, Merchants, Production, Technical, Planning, Logistics, Finance and IT. This position will also work closely with Sr. Production System Support Specialist.
* Assist in the implementation, changes and/or upgrades associated to a Project Lifecycle Management system.
* Ensures data accuracy by the entry and maintaining Brooks Brothers standards for all PLM tables.
* Assist in the creation of test scripts and participate in system and business testing.
* Troubleshoot and resolve user issues
* Troubleshoot technical software issues by working directly with IT technical teams.
* Maintain a detailed knowledge of data structures to assist with reporting needs or data questions.
* Responsible for the creation of reports.
* Assist in the role of business liaison with IT and software vendors
* Assist in the support PLM upgrades
* Write training documentation in accordance to the Brooks Brothers documentation standards.
* Conduct on going training sessions including new hires and system upgrades/changes.
* Assist in supporting additional software used by the Production teams.
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to collaborate on cross-functional teams including associates in both technical and business roles.
* Must be detail oriented with excellent follow-up
* MS-Office including Access, Power Point, Project and Visio
* Strong verbal and written skills
* Blue Cherry, JDA, TPM and SAS a plus
* Strong knowledge of PLM software applications
* Understanding of database design/structure
* High level literacy with computers and IT systems
* Strong understanding of the complete Supply Chain functionality to maximize PLM capabilities
The Brooks Brothers culture is rooted in our values of relationships, innovation, history, fairness and celebration and our vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination for ladies and gentleman for every generation. We are proud to offer our Associates a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
Additionally, Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued success of our organization.
We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers