Inside Sales I - Newburgh, NY - HD Supply Waterworks
Requisition # 69836
NY008 NY Watervliet 14 Arch St
Line of Business
Minimum Travel Percentage
Respond to customer order and quotation requests received via outside salespersons, telephone, e-mail, written, and faxed correspondence.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Provides pricing and delivery information.
* Procures and maintains inventory. Monitors to ensure proper inventory turns.
* Performs follow-up to ensure timely shipment of materials and customer satisfaction.
* Maintains strong working relationships with vendors.
* Resolves customer service issues. Tracks open sales orders.
Nature and Scope
* Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
* Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor.
* Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
* Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
* Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
* Must be eighteen years of age
* Must pass the Drug Test
* Must pass the Background Check
* Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable
Education and Experience
* HS Diploma or GED required. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility.
* Knowledge of inventory sales.
HD Supply is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting a diverse workplace.