Oracle Right Now Specialist
Our client is the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. They continue to develop the frontiers of logistics, supply chain management and e-Commerce.
For over 20 years, Hired by Matrix has been and continues to provide excellent service by identifying the best employees to join their team.
Details of Position:
This position has two major areas of responsibility:
First: Analyze current implementation of RightNow CX and develop best practices.
Second: Provide internal support and training to team on the development and use of RightNow in our organization.
The position requires a highly-motivated individual to help build a new proactive, customer-focused support team. Individual must possess strong analytic and problem-solving skills. Excellent communication skills to communicate with business users, support personnel and management are essential. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical and business skills. Contact center leadership experience is highly desired.
- Extensive interaction with internal resources, business users and RightNow resources
- Create detailed project requirements definitions and documentation
- Document procedures and workflow for managing new implementations and release upgrades
- Perform custom configuration and development designed to improve system stability and maintainability
- Business analysis and consultation to facilitate optimization of existing implementations
- Contribute policies and procedures documentation to improve routine tasks such as business rule and mailbox creation, report generation and monitoring
- Provide technical training to support staff on RNT data model, reports development, and system auditing
- Establish plans for keeping system efficient by removing obsolete reports, rules, mailboxes
- Analyze client gains in efficiency and effectiveness
- Participation in vendor evaluations/RFPs for alternative solutions as required
Management Skills (Essential Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background):
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science, business, or related field (Masters preferred)
- 1+ year in Contact Center leadership position
- 1+ year implementing CRM applications and/or providing strategic advisory services
- Superior RightNow product knowledge and hands on product experience a plus
- Service Cloud/Social Networks
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must possess a strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Demonstrate commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, and a team player are a must
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Driven Individual who sets aggressive personal goals and executes on them
- Ability to manage challenging customer interactions
- Familiarity with Relational Database Management Systems (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, call Center technology, Internet technology, etc.
- Experience in articulating the value of technologies in an operation
- Proven track record of successfully managing client relationships, solutions deployment and results delivery
- Ability to present to all levels of an organization
- Working knowledge of the following business areas:
- Contact Center/Customer Service/Business Analytics
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts
- Ability to create and sell business cases to internal and client teams
- Willingness to ''roll up one''s sleeves'' and assist wherever needed
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
- Superior Interactive Intelligence product knowledge and hands on product experience a plus
- Business process management experience and expertise
- Experience providing vendor services to enterprise clients
Working knowledge of some or all of the following technical areas:
- HTML, PHP, and XML Programming
- Server Side scripting language (JSP, PHP or ASP)
- Integration standards and methods (e.g. XML, SOAP, etc.)
- Experience with analytics / reporting tools
Primary Skill:.NET Environment
Approx. Duration: 2 months
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we've helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.